
CLIO MAXI SUPER 1600
if there is interrested for that cars, whe have some for sale:BoneS napisal/-a:
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v29 ... or%20sale/
Yo Jo!
What do you think about my car?
http://rk.avtomobilizem.com/habbke.shtml
Is there any possibility of winning in a Belgium styling contest?
What do you think about my car?
http://rk.avtomobilizem.com/habbke.shtml
Is there any possibility of winning in a Belgium styling contest?
I think your car looks fucking shit good man U now what Iam saying,the lines are very nice specialy rear bumper looks fucking cool.
Maybe U need dark windows but on the other hand I think U look fucking good so U dont need dark windows
Ok I have to go now.Peace my brother,be cool.
Respect...
dark-english boy

Maybe U need dark windows but on the other hand I think U look fucking good so U dont need dark windows
Ok I have to go now.Peace my brother,be cool.
Respect...
dark-english boy
P O L I C I J A skrbi za Vašo varnost in za Vašo denarnico.
Bodi PREVIDEN cuvaj svojo denarnico.
Bodi PREVIDEN cuvaj svojo denarnico.
be damn sure of that! Realy nice! I believe i have a pic somewhare of a look a like....surching...find it ->HaBBicH napisal/-a:Yo Jo!![]()
What do you think about my car?
http://rk.avtomobilizem.com/habbke.shtml
Is there any possibility of winning in a Belgium styling contest?
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v29 ... mf/megane/
btw, in august whe have a contest "19 VS megane", i thake a lot of pics and show them here also.
Grtz Jo
I had a rear spoiler, just like the one on the green megane, before the 2F2F style spoiler I have on now
Darky: yu fakin rule
Tinted windows are for ugly drivers-yeah
-joke
The next step is to style the interior of the car. Ill put a wall with 4x15" subs-Ali G style
..., LCD display in the dashboard, sporty seats and...
If only I won on the lottery
Darky: yu fakin rule
Tinted windows are for ugly drivers-yeah
The next step is to style the interior of the car. Ill put a wall with 4x15" subs-Ali G style
If only I won on the lottery
cause you dont have it
:D:D lol
darkdog - nice useage of the F word...no fucking shit, motherfucker
habbich - mr. asshole himself has to have a nice car cause he is ugly as hell and that is the only opportunity to get chicks
JOOOOOOOOKE !
darkdog - nice useage of the F word...no fucking shit, motherfucker
habbich - mr. asshole himself has to have a nice car cause he is ugly as hell and that is the only opportunity to get chicks
JOOOOOOOOKE !

Fiat Coupe 2.0 16V Turbo SOLD
Volvo 850 2.3 T5 20V Turbo SOLD
Renault Laguna 2.0 RXE '94 SOLD
VW Passat 1.8 20V Turbo Variant
Renault Express 1.4 RT '99
In the dictionary below the ugly word is your picturecroma_man napisal/-a:cause you dont have it:D:D lol
darkdog - nice useage of the F word...no fucking shit, motherfucker
habbich - mr. asshole himself has to have a nice car cause he is ugly as hell and that is the only opportunity to get chicks
JOOOOOOOOKE !
So you're ugly your car is ugly and :

-no potential to get chicks
BTW> I have the AC
jooooke!
Zadnjič spremenil HaBBicH, dne 10 Jul 2004, 23:37, skupaj popravljeno 1 krat.
love is in the air,
btw, ever get tho a meetings and ended in the gutter? I found a picture from a meeting in the netherlands...thake a look
this is the site where the pics com from:
http://www.team1916v.nl/hoofdTST.htm
and these are the pics:
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v29 ... atmf/oeps/
btw, ever get tho a meetings and ended in the gutter? I found a picture from a meeting in the netherlands...thake a look
this is the site where the pics com from:
http://www.team1916v.nl/hoofdTST.htm
and these are the pics:
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v29 ... atmf/oeps/








