Stran 4 od 5

Objavljeno: 06 Maj 2004, 09:26
Napisal/-a Urby
sam tole je narisan
Slika

Objavljeno: 09 Jul 2004, 17:27
Napisal/-a jo
HaBBicH napisal/-a:uhh...zois sem mel jest ene pra hudih, k sem jih za modrega dirkaca iskal... Caki grem pogledat, ce so se...
nice pics from belgium :wink:

Objavljeno: 09 Jul 2004, 17:41
Napisal/-a jo
BoneS napisal/-a:Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika
if there is interrested for that cars, whe have some for sale:

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v29 ... or%20sale/

Objavljeno: 09 Jul 2004, 20:06
Napisal/-a HaBBicH
There is interest for that cars, but no money... :(

Objavljeno: 09 Jul 2004, 20:09
Napisal/-a HaBBicH
Yo Jo! :D

What do you think about my car?
http://rk.avtomobilizem.com/habbke.shtml

Is there any possibility of winning in a Belgium styling contest? :D

Objavljeno: 09 Jul 2004, 21:22
Napisal/-a darkdog24
I think your car looks fucking shit good man U now what Iam saying,the lines are very nice specialy rear bumper looks fucking cool.
Maybe U need dark windows but on the other hand I think U look fucking good so U dont need dark windows :D :D

Ok I have to go now.Peace my brother,be cool.
Respect...

dark-english boy :D :D :D :D

Objavljeno: 10 Jul 2004, 00:21
Napisal/-a jo
HaBBicH napisal/-a:Yo Jo! :D

What do you think about my car?
http://rk.avtomobilizem.com/habbke.shtml

Is there any possibility of winning in a Belgium styling contest? :D
be damn sure of that! Realy nice! I believe i have a pic somewhare of a look a like....surching...find it ->

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v29 ... mf/megane/

btw, in august whe have a contest "19 VS megane", i thake a lot of pics and show them here also.

Grtz Jo

Objavljeno: 10 Jul 2004, 02:46
Napisal/-a HaBBicH
I had a rear spoiler, just like the one on the green megane, before the 2F2F style spoiler I have on now

Darky: yu fakin rule :D
Tinted windows are for ugly drivers-yeah :D -joke

The next step is to style the interior of the car. Ill put a wall with 4x15" subs-Ali G style :D ..., LCD display in the dashboard, sporty seats and...
If only I won on the lottery :(

Objavljeno: 10 Jul 2004, 08:42
Napisal/-a jo
the plastic covers on the back (headseats) are realy nice 8)

Objavljeno: 10 Jul 2004, 13:22
Napisal/-a HaBBicH
the ports of subwoofer end in the "intakes", so I get a lot of wind in the car :D Dont need to turn the Air condition on :D

Objavljeno: 10 Jul 2004, 13:42
Napisal/-a croma_man
cause you dont have it :D:D:D lol

darkdog - nice useage of the F word...no fucking shit, motherfucker :D

habbich - mr. asshole himself has to have a nice car cause he is ugly as hell and that is the only opportunity to get chicks :D


JOOOOOOOOKE !

Objavljeno: 10 Jul 2004, 15:08
Napisal/-a jo
:lol:

Objavljeno: 10 Jul 2004, 22:06
Napisal/-a HaBBicH
croma_man napisal/-a:cause you dont have it :D:D:D lol

darkdog - nice useage of the F word...no fucking shit, motherfucker :D

habbich - mr. asshole himself has to have a nice car cause he is ugly as hell and that is the only opportunity to get chicks :D


JOOOOOOOOKE !
In the dictionary below the ugly word is your picture :D

So you're ugly your car is ugly and :

Slika

-no potential to get chicks :D


BTW> I have the AC


jooooke!

Objavljeno: 10 Jul 2004, 23:00
Napisal/-a jo
love is in the air, 8)

btw, ever get tho a meetings and ended in the gutter? I found a picture from a meeting in the netherlands...thake a look :shock:

this is the site where the pics com from:

http://www.team1916v.nl/hoofdTST.htm

and these are the pics:
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v29 ... atmf/oeps/

Objavljeno: 10 Jul 2004, 23:03
Napisal/-a jo
i think dees guys never will do a meeting again :roll: